Wednesday, July 28, 2010
This is known as the "Hermit Challenge". Here's the rules:
1)In CAS, create a sim and give him/her any zodiac sign.
2)Your sim must be a popularity or romance sim only
3)Place your sim on the smallest lot and build him/her a house, you may use "motherlode" once and once only to decorate.
4)Your sim's job is this...They are a starving artist...you must make your sim live off of his/her earnings as an author/artist...In doing so, you are building their creativity points...your sim may NOT leave the house, so rely on the computer to meet people and to order groceries.
5) You must give your sim full mechanical and cooking skills, remember, they cannot have any NPC's other than the grocery delivery at their home.
6) Make sure that you have a phone and a computer in your sim's home. These are the only forms of communication you will have...
7) You may talk to sims that pass your lot...that is acceptable.
8) Once you have written a few novels and painted a few paintings, buy some instruments, a buffet table, a bar and anything else you would need for an awesome party.
9) Because your sims are Romance or Popularity sims, it is crucial to throw parties...and make sure you play instruments at the parties...this is extra income.
10) Document each day as it passes. Did your sim go into aspiration failure because he/she didn't meet anyone new?...Or were you able to make friends through chatting on the computer/telephone? Remember, only those sims that your hermit meets online or on your lot passing by are allowed in the home...and occasionally the guests your friends wish to bring along.
+10 for each masterpiece sold
+20 for each novel sold
+50 for each party that is a roof raiser
-50 for each party that bombs
-30 for each time your sim goes into aspiration failure
+40 for each friend/lover your sim acquires
My simid: pisceschick75
Prosperity Blogs Mentioned
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
The Myth Challenge by Hipchick
Goal: have 5 generations (or 10 if you want to try hard) of myth inspired Sims and passing along the were-wolf cures.
Allowed any CC
allowed and any cheat but only one once a Sim week, anything from money-motives
Cheat rule dose not apply when TB (or Torch Bearer) is pregnant you must use ‘force twin’ (or if you do not wish to cheat get them to eat cheese cake only these because these are the only guaranteed twins.) so MUST HAVE TWINS!!!!!
No start off pets (not allowed to make a pet in C.A.S.)
if first TB is female first female twin born will be the next generation’s TB, if e.g.: both twins are male you can’t save and restart, so you’ll have to try again till you get a girl (to be next TB) but if your Sim is a romance Sim or just doesn’t want more children (or even if you can’t afford 2 more little bundles of ‘joy’) the first born is the TB but if they say have a girl and you need a girl to be TB the line’ll continue with girls (only if you start with a girl)
No inbreeding (that’s just plain wrong!)
must pass were-wolf-ness on to next generation’s TB’s sibling (e.g. the second born child) so e.g.: uncle to nephew (only first generation (the 2 Sims you made in C.A.S.) can become werewolf by being bitten by leader of pack)
must not cure Sims of were-wolf unless next generation were-wolf already is a were-wolf, and cannot make another Sims were-wolf unless they are to be next generation’s were-wolf
when (if) teens got to university have them study paranormal or history
Non-TB MUST never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever have children, only TB can have children, but if you want you can get the TB a partner but NO KIDS!!!!
1. Make two Sims in C.A.S.
1a) 1 male and 1 female OR 2 males depending on who your TB is
1b) let’s say your TB is a female, make her then the male, in relationship make them sibling. Base Sims on any myth you like (as long as you intended on running with a theme (note: if you wish you don’t have to have a theme): astrology, Greek legend, roman, Viking, any myth, stories, urban legends, or even friends! But! But, but, but if you make e.g. Venus (from Greek), make her blond, flowing dresses, so basically how you imagen them
2. Move your 2 Sims into any lot, and make un-TB were-wolf ASAP!!!
3. Work on your TB as much as you can on making him/her find ‘the’ one or pregnant, while making your un-TB Sim a were-wolf (it might take a while)
1a) once TB has had twins grown them up normally once teens make future were-wolf a … well were-wolf (via savage interaction)
4. Challenge ends when last TB has had first kiss and last were-wolf has howled for the first time! Then BOOM! Over!