CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Show Postponed

Hey all ,

I just wanted to let everyone know I am postponing tomorrow night's episode on the Boomtown challenge until August 12. I came down with a nasty cold last week and I've been rather sick. Not serious or anything just a really nasty cold that is completely wiping me out and I'm trying to keep it from going into a sinus infection. I really don't think it would OK for me to leave work early to rest and then record a show. I hope you all will understand. You also probably noticed a lack of Quick Tips, those will also resume once I'm feeling better. I'm a little scatter brained normally and being sick doesn't lend itself to correct information either. That should be sooner than the 12th.

Rachel

1 comment:

Qae said...

Hope you feel better! And I can't wait for more QTs and the Boomtown episode! (I needed more time to experiment with it, anyway. :-P)

-Chris H.